Founder and CEO of Complete Solutions, LLC, Donalee Gastreich ignites the audience with interest, inspiration, and inquisitiveness for more. Her energy and charisma consume the room.
Whether a 10-minute talk, a “Lunch-n-Learn” training, or an inspiring keynote your organization will be ignited by the passion and content and they will “THANK YOU” for bringing Donalee to them.
Donalee’s keynotes are unique, fun and interactive. As an opening session, they energize the room, give people the opportunity to get to know one another, and align the audience with the theme of the event. In the middle, they inspire, motivate and connect and engage the audience. As a closing session, they rejuvenate everyone at the end of a long day, and leave them connected and on a positive note.
Donalee strives to educate, inform, and empower business leaders ahead of current trends and in alignment with best practices to support continuous growth development and conscious leadership in the workplace.
Unleash Your Inner Power!
Powerful, dynamic and life changing are some of the responses you might hear during and after Unleash Your Inner Power. This is must for every business and organization seeking to embrace continuous growth development and a conscious culture within. Unleash Your Inner Power will up-level attendees to new levels of awareness, self-reflection, and leadership.
There is an innate power that lives, moves and breathes every human life. Learning to connect with and come from this point of power has been mans quest throughout history. Learn to tap into your fullness of power, potential, and possibility. Learn the basics and what it means to go beyond.
- Connect with life force energy.
- Connect with purpose.
- Connect with passion.
- Reach higher levels of consciousness
- Expand 360 awareness
- Create, Innovate, and Empower
- Tap into joy, peace, confidence, and unconditional love.
Below are some of the topics Donalee has presented on.
Custom designed keynote to meet your needs and conference theme.
Bringing Creativity and Fun into the Workplace
Inspiring Joy, Freedom & Self-Care
The world needs our playful spirit more than ever! But for many of us, we have been taught to be anything but playful. We have been taught to be adult-like since we were young, infused with expectations and ideas on what is right and wrong. Remembering to play invites us back into our heart where our authentic Self and inner child reside. Here we reconnect to our creativity, imagination, flexibility, curiosity and more – all necessary skills to thrive in today’s new emerging world.
By sharing fun and inspiring stories, leading engaging activities, and offering practical tools and research, Donalee will support you to:
- Learn how play teaches essential skills to thrive in the new world.
- Understand the importance of sharing your playful spirit with others.
- Look at common blocks to play, and why play is disappearing from our world.
- Learn how we can inspire other to play simply by being playful ourselves.
- Explore how play influences leadership style, capacity to make productive decisions and ability to practice self-care.
- Understand how play fosters creativity, and is the gestation period for the ideas and innovation our world needs
- Discover how play is a different pace than work, and how it invites a different kind of relationship with others.
- Learn fun and creative ways to bring more playfulness in your personal and professional lives.
- Open to what is possible if our world becomes more playful.
Leadership from the Inside Out ~ Conscious Leadership
Attributes and Practices for Leading in the New World
Traditionally, leaders have been viewed as being at the top of the chain of command, authoritative, directive, and logical. Now, however, we are recognizing that for communities, organizations, and our entire planet to thrive, a new kind of leader must be born—one who imbues a collaborative mindset, and engages with emotional and social intelligence.
No longer can we wait for others to fulfill this role. It’s time that each of us be the leader we are waiting for, to recognize we are always at the front of the room and creating an impact. This requires a higher degree of self-awareness and personal responsibility, as well as the courage to step outside the limits we’ve always placed on ourselves such that we lead and serve more fully from our heart and potential.
In this fun, inspiring and practical keynote, Donalee shares her courageous and wild story of living below poverty, recovering from health issues, taking risks to become the leader she is today. By participating, you will:
- Examine the attributes and practices that serve empowered leadership and team cohesion in work and life.
- Learn the importance growing as a person and professional—choosing to be self-aware and conscious of your impact; moving out of victim energy and towards personal responsibility
- Better discern between the challenges happening within you and in your team, and the hidden opportunities that want to happen
- See everyone as a teacher to learn from, especially the difficult people you work with
- Become more proactive in how you lead and relate to others, versus reactive
- Remember that leading is not necessarily about making people feel happy or comfortable, but rather doing/saying what’s needed in order to activate one’s inner ethical compass, including personal values and integrity
- Learn to trust your intuition in the face of adversity, when everything and everyone around you says otherwise
- Leave the keynote inspired to apply your new found learning and lead from the inside out
The Power of YES and ~ Creating Collaboration and Connection
Empowering Self and others
We are full of good intentions when it comes to setting goals and creating change in our lives. However, more often, our results lack the proficiency and success we set out to achieve. For many, this is due to the uncomfortableness of change. Discovering ways to encourage new tasks, skills, and behaviors into the work environment to provide much more than was set out to achieve. By learning the power of Yes And instead of the very well trained Yes But. When we do, we put our attention on limits and back on ourselves. The Spirit of Yes And is all about possibilities, collaboration and giving something back. It is a revolutionary and necessary mindset, a reciprocal dance of engagement, that when practiced enables all to have a voice, be heard, and be included; it allows for creativity to shine and relationships to strengthen.
In this fun and inspiring keynote:
- Donalee will share many funny and inspirational stories that demonstrate the power and practicality of stepping outside your comfort zone and incorporating a Yes And approach.
- Understand how the Spirit of Yes And is essential to creativity, consensus building, trust and connection
- Learn specific communication techniques that will allow you to begin practicing Yes And immediately
- Strengthen your capacity to turn obstacles into opportunities
- Discover the power of turning inward when uncomfortable to feel the emotions, instead of pushing them away or avoiding them
- Gain a better appreciation for allowing others to have their perspectives and ideas, embrace 360 Awareness
- Learn how our need for agreement gets in the way of connection and collaboration
- Explore the mind/heart- connection and how it can dramatically change how we are perceived and received by others
- Discover how the Intelligence of Life operates from Yes And, and why Yes And supports us to work with (not against) Life
- Feel empowered and excited to use the simplicity and power of Yes And in all areas of your life
Mastering M.E. ~ Mind and Emotions our Most Powerful Tools
Practices for developing Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
Each and every human being has two very powerful tools. These tools are the mind and emotions. They will bring us to success or to failure and everywhere in between. Mastering these components within ourselves is not only desired but required if we want to find peace of mind, happiness and follow our dreams. Understanding how to work with these tools and not against them is the first step.
Participants will interact, engage, and experience the power of Mastering M.E. Donalee shares the power and potential that every human being has in harnessing and mastering both mind and emotion. She shares stories and insights as well as tips to begin.
- Donalee will guide the audience to understand their current operating system
- Understand how our self-talk becomes our current program
- Explore beliefs and habits ingrained at the root of who we are
- Find and harness mindfulness
- Connect with our true desires
- Notice we have emotions but those emotions don’t have to have us
- Learn simply steps to move through uncomfortable emotions and to use them as catalysts for growth instead of suffering and pain
- Feel empowered and in charge with greater confidence
- Gain understanding of emotional upsets in others
- Embrace a new level of emotional intelligence
SLOWING DOWN ENOUGH ~ A Mastery Mindset
Embracing the Empty Space of Possibilities
We live in a world that encourages us to move, think and even speak fast. Our embedded socio-economic systems are filled with pressures and expectations, lists of To-Do’s and To-Get-There’s, that make being slow a difficult option to choose, even recognize. Part of this is imposed on us—it is part of the collective story that we all live in. But so much this rapidity is self-imposed. We are addicted to it, and perhaps even fearful of what may happen if we walk away and create room for ourselves.
In this inspiring keynote, Donalee will share why slowing down is not for the faint of heart. It takes courage to do so. Learn how taking time to fall into silence and solitude helps you reclaim your Self, your right to have a voice, and to live the life you want. Discover the many things you can learn about yourself, and others, by creating space for you, and uncover common blocks that may impede your willingness to touch the empty space of possibilities.
Specifically, Donalee will share how slowing down supports you to:
- Access your creativity and imagination
- Become aware of feelings, needs and desires you did not know existed before
- Step into Mastery of self and this moment
- Change your relationship with others in a more positive way
- Practice greater self-care and improve your health
- Learn how to say No to others so that you may say Yes to you
- No longer fear your aloneness, and all it holds
- Make this moment, and yourself, enough
- And much more!
How Big is Your Playground?
Expand Creative Possibilities for You and Others with 360 Awareness
Life is our playground, and we can choose to play as big as we want to. What determines how big we play is our perception, beliefs, attitudes and choices. They define the edges of what is possible, not only for ourselves, but for the important people in our life, including children. They define the edges of our fun, health, learning and development. They define the parameters of our school curriculum, business practices, parenting approaches, and social policy. Our inner landscape is reflected outwardly in all facets of life.
The question is, are you examining what you hold to be true? Are you questioning how you see others and life? Are you conscious of what you are choosing, why, and its impact on others? Without self-awareness, we will narrow our playground to a tiny drop, instead of the vastness of the ocean. And we will limit the creative potential of ourselves, and others.
By sharing fun and inspiring stories, leading engaging activities, and offering practical tools, Donalee will support you to:
- Understand how our external playground is simply a reflection of our inner landscape.
- Examine how our beliefs and attitudes influence our perception, and how perception influences the choices we make.
- Discover common beliefs, attitudes and choices that either expand or block our playground of possibilities.
- Learn practical tools to help expand our playground, including the one question we all need to begin asking ourselves.
- Develop 360 Awareness and empower others to do the same.
- See the greater possibilities for our planet if we expand our view of what’s possible.
Communicating from the Heart
Empowering You and Your Relationships
Communication can be a messy process. It is not easy to express our true feelings, and hear the honest feelings of others. It is not easy to share when we doubt ourselves, or feel that our ideas won’t be welcomed. It is especially challenging because, for most, we have not been taught to communicate, nor have we had healthy communication modeled to us at any consistent level.
Communicating from the heart is a lost art that must be reclaimed if we are to empower ourselves and our relationships. It is essential if we want to experience success and fulfillment in all aspects of our life. Relationship systems that regularly speak with honesty, and with courage and care, thrive the most. Those that don’t, soon discover that what is not being said spills over in unhealthy and unproductive ways.
In this inspiring, fun and highly practical keynote, Donalee will support you to:
- Realize how communicating from the heart is an act of self-worth.
- Learn the one key communication skill that is the foundation for communicating from the heart.
- Understand that to communicate, we must learn to dance between giving and receiving.
- Discover how to ask for what you want so that others truly hear and respect your need.
- Explore how the need to agree blocks self-expression and genuine sharing.
- Discover the power of letting people have their experience through listening and empathy.
- Overcome the need to fix or solve other’s problems, and learn ways to help them find their own solutions.
- Uncover common blocks to communicating from the heart.
Taking the Risk to Stand Out ~ Following Your Creative North Star | For Youth | For Adult
“When you are born into a world where you don’t fit in, it’s because you were born to help create a new one.” ~ Anonymous
More than ever, we are seeing that young people would rather succeed at fitting in than fail at standing out. Yet, especially now, in this conflicted world, we cannot afford this loss of inner resourcefulness, for them, or the planet. Humanity needs fresh, creative ideas if our planet is to survive and thrive in this new emerging and troubled world. And that means we need kids and adults alike, to take the risk to stand out with their inner genius, including their curious minds, unbounded imagination, inherent wisdom, and burgeoning dreams and desires.
In this fun, interactive and inspiring talk, participants will:
- Explore examples of young people who have done great things with very little
- Learn the value of listening to one’s own heart, even at the cost of disappointing others
- Discover that courage and creativity goes hand in hand with standing out
- Explore why we don’t want to stand out, including examining the beliefs we have that hold us back
- Distinguish the voice of fear from the voice of intuition
- Using fun activities, begin the process of playing with dreams and divergent thinking
- Understand how each of us has the power to change the world through our inherent gifts and talents